I’m so excited to share one of my all time favorite cheesecake recipes! It’s perfect for summertime and super simple to make.
A few weeks ago, I remembered that I offered to host an event at my house…that night! 🙂 I needed to throw together a quick treat and as soon as I thought of these cheesecakes, I couldn’t not think about them. Pregnant cravings, yes? 🙂
These individual cheesecakes are perfect for parties and events – and they’re delicious too. You don’t even have to worry about a homemade crust – the secret is Nilla Wafers! 🙂 (Though if you’re partial to graham cracker crusts, go right ahead!) I’ve made these since high school and they still hit the spot!
Individual Cherry Cheesecakes
24 vanilla wafers
(2) 8 oz packages cream cheese, at room temperature
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Cherry pie filling
1. Preheat over to 375 degrees F. Line two muffin tins with tinfoil cupcake liners (24 total). Add a vanilla wafer at the bottom of each liner and set aside.
2. Beat together cream cheese and sugar until fluffy and smooth. Add eggs and beat well. Mix in vanilla.
3. Evenly divide batter in each cup. Bake for 15 minutes. Edges and top of cheesecakes should be “set.”
4. Let cheesecakes cool for 10 minutes, then transfer into container with lid. Chill in fridge for 2+ hours. Once chilled, top with cherry pie filling and cool until ready to serve. Enjoy!