Revlon One Step Hair Dryer Honest Review
I’ve been eyeing the Revlon One Step Hair Dryer for months now and finally decided to bite the bullet and try it out. I’ve been using it consistently for about a month and here’s my honest review of the Revlon One Step Dryer!
Revlon One Step Pros & Cons
- I stink at using a round brush, so the Revlon One Step makes it SO much easier for me to get volume in my hair!
- Leaves my hair silky smooth AND I don’t have to use a straightener afterwards.
- Reduces the time it takes to dry/style my hair (cut my time in half – now only 10-15 minutes!)
- Lightweight and not as bulky as a hair dryer.
- Super easy to pack for traveling!
- It’s a decent price! Cheaper than a nice straightener and about as much as a nice hair dryer.
- There is a learning curve! The first few times I used it, my hair was smooth and straight, but really flat. I finally got that volume after practicing a few times.
- It gets really HOT. I’m usually on the cool setting and then use the low, hot when styling the ends really quick. If I use it on high, my face and hair gets too hot!
Overall: 100% worth every penny! I would recommend this product to all my friends. And I really think that every mom needs this! I’m excited that I have this to use after baby comes – maybe I’ll actually do my hair with a newborn 😉
How to use the Revlon One Step:
I’m no hair stylist, so this is the every-girl’s guide to using the Revlon One Step Hair Dryer. 🙂
- After showering, I towel dry my hair and use the bathpack hair brush (similar to a wet brush) to brush through my hair. I then add a few spritzes of R+Co Dallas Thickening Spray and a little R+Co Trophy Shine and Texture Spray. The first few times I didn’t use any product, but it really makes a difference for volume using these two! (Take $10 off at R+Co with code O6p4)
- I section off my hair and start drying the bottom layer using the Revlon tool. The best way to dry it is to start at the top and make a “C.” You don’t want to pull straight down or you’ll lose volume!
- After the bottom layer is completely dry, I pull down another section and continue drying until my whole head is finished!
- I go over the ends one last time with the Revlon tool on “low.” This gets the ends of my hair just right!
I’m so happy with my purchase – the Revlon One Step has seriously been a game changer while getting ready in the morning and I was pretty skeptical beforehand! Let me know if you try it, too! xo