I’ve been eyeing the Revlon One Step Hair Dryer for months now and finally decided to bite the bullet and try it out. I’ve been using it consistently for about a month and here’s my honest review of the Revlon One Step Dryer!
Revlon One Step Pros & Cons
- I stink at using a round brush, so the Revlon One Step makes it SO much easier for me to get volume in my hair!
- Leaves my hair silky smooth AND I don’t have to use a straightener afterwards.
- Reduces the time it takes to dry/style my hair (cut my time in half – now only 10-15 minutes!)
- Lightweight and not as bulky as a hair dryer.
- Super easy to pack for traveling!
- It’s a decent price! Cheaper than a nice straightener and about as much as a nice hair dryer.
- There is a learning curve! The first few times I used it, my hair was smooth and straight, but really flat. I finally got that volume after practicing a few times.
- It gets really HOT. I’m usually on the cool setting and then use the low, hot when styling the ends really quick. If I use it on high, my face and hair gets too hot!
Overall: 100% worth every penny! I would recommend this product to all my friends. And I really think that every mom needs this! I’m excited that I have this to use after baby comes – maybe I’ll actually do my hair with a newborn 😉
How to use the Revlon One Step:
I’m no hair stylist, so this is the every-girl’s guide to using the Revlon One Step Hair Dryer. 🙂
- After showering, I towel dry my hair and use the bathpack hair brush (similar to a wet brush) to brush through my hair. I then add a few spritzes of R+Co Dallas Thickening Spray and a little R+Co Trophy Shine and Texture Spray. The first few times I didn’t use any product, but it really makes a difference for volume using these two! (Take $10 off at R+Co with code O6p4)
- I section off my hair and start drying the bottom layer using the Revlon tool. The best way to dry it is to start at the top and make a “C.” You don’t want to pull straight down or you’ll lose volume!
- After the bottom layer is completely dry, I pull down another section and continue drying until my whole head is finished!
- I go over the ends one last time with the Revlon tool on “low.” This gets the ends of my hair just right!
I’m so happy with my purchase – the Revlon One Step has seriously been a game changer while getting ready in the morning and I was pretty skeptical beforehand! Let me know if you try it, too! xo