Pictures taken last week in Central Park – Sweater from Maggie Jay Clothing
I’ve been realllllly good at documenting this pregnancy – ha! If you didn’t know, we’re having a baby! And it’s a girl!! 🙂 We couldn’t be more thrilled to add another little lady to our crew and Ellie keeps counting down the days until August. For sake of documentation, here’s a few pregnancy updates!
- I’m officially 22 weeks along and there’s a definite baby bump! The last few weeks has brought tiny baby kicks and I’m in love with those flutters!
- I’m feeling much better now, but still find myself losing my lunch every once in a while. 😉 So glad to be past that first trimester, though!
- Girl names are still hard for us (we have 4+ boys names ready to go and 0 girls names!) There’s a few have found that we like, but nothing official yet. Good thing we have time!
- At our last ultrasound, the tech got a closeup view of the baby’s face, and it looked a little skeleton like. Ellie freaked out and wouldn’t uncover her eyes for the rest of the appointment. I was dying! 😉
- At every ultrasound, baby girl is moving and kicking like a little wild one. I have a feeling she’s going to be a little spunky like her sisters. 🙂
nice article for you, i very happy in here your web. Regards success always for you.
hammer of thor
hammer of thor testimoni
ciri ciri hammer of thor asli
So cute! 🙂 I love that cardigan!
Congrats on the girl! So exciting! I adore talking baby names, so here's a few girl names I like… Ivy, Lainey, Rose/Rosie/Rosalie/Rosemary, Caroline, Maggie, Josie, Daphne, Faye. Good luck! Naming babies is fun to think about, but hard to actually do, I think!