. . . I R E L A N D !
We’re overseas for a business trip – thank you Brian for having international clients! I’ve completely fallen in L O V E with Dublin – it’s simply C H A R M I N G. I could wander around this town for days, even if my toes are always freezing. 😉 I’m obsessed with all the colored doors, too – those deserve their own post! Here’s a few things from our trip that I wanted to jot (err, I mean type) down so I don’t forget:
* The US Election is the hot topic over here.
* In fact, we were even on the radio here in Dublin giving our reaction about it. Haha!
* Ireland hot chocolate trumps American hot chocolate every time.
* Scratch that, chocolate in general is way better.
* Totally missing our girls, but walking miles and miles and having so much fun.